This is a great way to use avocados that also adds another element of those healthy fats and protein into a meal. Keeping this post short and simple: here are a few ways I use this insanely tasty avocado mousse, but I’d love to hear what you come up with!
- Taco, burrito bowl, or fajita topping.
- Switch it up for a salad dressing, particularly good in a Cobb salad.
- Dip for a crudités platter.
- Spread on a sandwich or burger.
This is really easy to whip together and has so much rich, tangy, and zesty flavor. It will keep for a short amount of time covered in the fridge before the color turns but is best used immediately if you want to show that vibrant green color.Print
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a food processor or blender, pulse together all the ingredients until the avocado is totally blended and smooth. It will have a thick, whippy consistency.